Introduction to Digital Content Creation workshop is designed to teach students both the theory and the practical in creating digital content. Students will learn the thought process behind developing the idea, as well as the best practical ways to apply it. Over this workshop you will learn how to create a video by using just your iPhone, or Mac computer.
- Understanding the thought process; why and how you create content
- Learning how to make high quality video with free software
- Targeting your audience; knowing how to best utilise your content
- Understand the thought process behind content creation
- Learn the base skills required to become a content creator
- Understanding of the variety of platforms and posting options
- Learn how to utilise the software and technology already available to you
- Gain an understanding of what content creation skills best suite, and interest you.
Room 209A, Building 6
University of Wollongong
Wollongong NSW 2500
Workshop Time: 4pm-5:30pm
Age Range: 13-18
Spots Available: 10
Student to teacher ratio: 10:1
Workshop BYO Requirements
- An iPhone or Mac Computer, with iMovie (free on app store for iPhone, already installed on Mac) with adequate memory space recommended 100 GB on computer, 4 GB on an iPhone.
- We will be accessing the internet, so a web browser will be needed.
This workshop has been designed and is managed by the Creative Director at CHATTR