Introduction to Starting a Company workshop is set out to develop the students understanding and fluency in building an idea they have in fulfilling a gap in the world they see. We challenge students through inquiry, exploring and connecting concepts, choosing and applying problem-solving skills, mathematical techniques, communication and reasoning.
- Developing an Idea; Learn how to develop your idea
- Business Planning; Transforming an idea to a real venture
- Launch; Orchestrate a well planned and effective vision
- Evaluation and Problem Solving
- Object Orientated Analysis
- Team Work and Discussions
- Presenting their Work
Room 209A, Building 6
University of Wollongong
Wollongong NSW 2500
Workshop Time: 4pm-5:30pm
Age Range: 13-18
Spots Available: 10
Student to teacher ratio: 10:1
Workshop BYO Requirements
- Laptop (minimum): i5 Processor, 4GB RAM, and either Windows 7 or OSX (or later).
- We will be accessing the internet, so a web browser will be needed.
After being nominated for Best International Conqueror and Best In-Store Initiative at the Australian Online Retailer Industry Awards (ORIAS); watch the Devika founder, Ken Kencevski, talk about using Digital Technology to Create Convergent Retail Experience in regards to his journey with Speedmaster. The presentation was later found and republished by the Word Economic Forum and Global Entrepreneurship Library as a learning material for other entrepreneurs around the world.