Great Games using Scratch (July)
(4 x 2.5 hour sessions) Year 3 - 7
In these introductory program students will learn how to write simple games using Scratch. During these classes students will learn how to use basic programming constructs to produce games which are not only impressive but also fun.
- Learn about basic programming constructs
- Design basic games using story telling and design thinking techniques.
- Create visual assets and resources e.g. music to support your game.
- Learn about game effects e.g. parallax scrolling
- Implement and deploy games using basic programming constructs.