Introduction to Game Development workshop is set out to develop the students understanding and fluency in mathematics through inquiry, exploring and connecting mathematical concepts, choosing and applying problem-solving skills, mathematical techniques, communication and reasoning. This course is for students taking their first steps with game design and development, using the same tools as industry experts.
- Unity Basics; Understanding the program structure
- Level Design; Transforming objects
- Unity Prefabs; Recreating objects
- Evaluation and Problem Solving
- Object Orientated Analysis
- Team Work and Discussions
- Presenting their Work